Thursday, May 22, 2014

May 22, 2014 at 09:00PM

When I think back to the first day of high school (August 1993), I remember stepping onto the bus and noticing a certain girl sitting up front on the left. She was absolutely gorgeous and paid no attention to me as I walked towards the back. Then as I walked into my first class, there she was again. This time she was sitting with people that I was also friends with (score). Small talk was made...almost 21 years later (15 of those years of marriage), I am still in awe that I could be with such an amazing person! We've had a lot of fun, a lot of stress, and a lot of craziness. Thought it all, my wife has been the best partner anyone could ever ask for. To celebrate our anniversary, I'm posting pictures that represent how I feel about her saying "I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment